Head of Sector Specialists, Real Assets
- Amal Del Monaco is currently Head of Sector Specialists at AXA IM - Real Assets. She is responsible for the team of real asset sector specialists within the larger Asset Management & Development team. She is a member of the AXA IM - Real Assets Global Leadership Group and the European Asset Management & Development Leadership Team.
- She was most recently co-head of AXA European Mandates, where she was responsible for mandates managed on behalf of AXA France, AXA Belgium and AXA UK insurance companies.
- In 2007 Amal became Head of Fund Management AXA France.
- Amal joined AXA IM - Real Assets in 1997 and has been part of the fund management team since 2001.
- She has 20 years of Real Estate industry experience.
- Amal graduated from Granada University in 1996 and received her MBA from Institut Supérieur de Gestion in 1998.
- She is a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors as well as a member of Le Cercle des Femmes de l’Immobilier.