European Head of Transactions, Real Assets
- John is currently European Head of Transactions at AXA IM – Real Assets. His responsibilities include overseeing the sourcing, selection and execution of the acquisitions undertaken each year on behalf of clients. As part of his role, John will contribute to the investment strategies and will be a member of the Investment Committee.
- John joined AXA IM - Real Assets from global real estate advisory services firm JLL, where he has been CEO of Corporate Finance and Head of Mergers & Acquisitions for the EMEA region since 2014.
- Prior to JLL, John spent eight years at Deutsche Bank where, having joined as an Associate in 2006, he was promoted through to EMEA Head of Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging M&A.
- John joined Deutsche after four years in the EMEA Real Estate Investment Banking team at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- John has over 15 years of experience in the international real estate investment banking and advisory.