BANNER BIOGRAPHY - Nathalie Charles
BIOGRAPHY - Nathalie Charles - EN
Head of Development & European Country Teams, Real Assets
- Nathalie is currently Head of Development and European Country Teams. Her responsibilities include: overseeing all aspects of managing AXA IM - Real Assets’ properties in the region, including acquisitions, disposals, lettings and development.
- Nathalie joined AXA IM - Real Assets in 2013.
- Previously, she was Managing Director of Corporate Real Estate at EDF Group (“EDF”). During her five years at EDF, Nathalie led the asset, property and facility management activities across EDF and its subsidiaries in France, with a portfolio of 4.5 million m².
- Prior to EDF, Nathalie spent 12 years at the Unibail-Rodamco Group. During her tenure she held various positions overseeing office, retail and large development projects in the Paris region.
- Nathalie Charles joined the Compagnie Bancaire in 1987, and held various positions at the company.
- Nathalie also worked as manager for the Crédit National between 1992 and 1995.
- Nathalie has 29 years of real estate industry experience and graduated from the French École Polytechnique in 1987.